Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31st Day

My 31 day challenge has come to a close.

I'll miss this. I've been inspired to think, to remember things and explore ideas that have been floating around in my head. I've enjoyed the conversations that started. I've looked forward to seeing how many people are reading--so many more than I would ever guess! I loved watching one post get picked up by Tim Challies and go around the world.

I've realized that I had a lot more in common with friends than I knew. I've felt like, in small ways, God was using me. I've enjoyed applying my mind for more than trying to guess why the baby is crying. I've poured out my heart. I've written things for my kids. I've loved every minute.

I'll be lauching a new blog in a few days. I don't know if I'll be able to write every day. But, I want to try to keep this routine going. I think it's good for me.

Most days when I sit down to write I stare at the blank screen with no clue what I will say. But, something always comes to me. And God has spoken to my heart through my own words. That seems wierd. But, it's true. I don't know how to explain that. But, I feel closer to Him after this month.

Thank you, all of you who have read. You have blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment